Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DTS Week 2

Pretty much more Youth Without Any Management. But lots of meetings. It's ok.

So I'm really enjoying my time here. I absolutly love Germany and I love experiencing a real Fall. Leaves crunching under my feet everyday is sweet. I'm super bad at speaking German still, but I'm having a great time trying. We have different speakers each week. Here is our list of speakers:

Rogerio Santos (Brazil)
Colleen Milstein (S. Africa)
Edwin Filles (S. Africa)
Lisa Cuellar (USA)
Wilson (S. Africa)
Dan Baumann (USA)
Susanne Merz (Germany)
Mike Oman (Zimbabwe)
David Gave (USA)

So maybe Jamie (my cousin) has heard of some of these people, but I haven't. I'm sure I'll learn all about them soon.

But yeah, things are great. I don't see how they can be bad when you are fed and have a bed and live with nice people and work in a castle in a forest taking photos.

I had another interesting thought. So my mom has a child in asia right now (Brock is in China for the next 2 weeks) and a child in Europe (me!). Way to go Mom!

Blessings,
Bryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so envious. So I am just living vicariously through you(*_*).
Miss you and love you. Auntie