Sunday, October 26, 2008

More good things



Oh yeah, frost on the ground in the mornings. Snow is not far behind. I think I'll enjoy it.

Dierk came this weekend and brought me a HUGE pumpkin! It's around 30 pounds I think. Ooooohhhh I'm excited to dive into those guts and toast some seeds. Whooo hooo! Thanks Dierk! In return I gave him many apples from our garden. :)



So our speaker Rogerio was really awesome if I didn't say that already and our speaker this past week couldn't get her VISA and our speaker this week had an emergency so the poor staff has been having an interesting time here. I think I'll have a lot more to say starting this week since I think we'll be finding out more information on Monday and Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of the leaf! I miss the fall season... I think you're going to be glad you took my down jacket with you. Think of me as you stay warm. It was great talking to you on uncle's b-day. Love you - Auntie.

Bryn said...

I'm already glad for the jacket! I've worn it so much and it's kept me so warm! I love you!