Monday, October 6, 2008

DTS starts

YWAM - Youth without any management.

So I know Jamie can appreciate that acronym. I moved into town which I'm grateful for and I'm very excited about my roommate who is a sweet 31 year old German chick from Saxony. Nice. I think we will learn a lot from each other.

Not really much to say except I've been really busy moving and preparing for the 50 more students who arrived this weekend and I've been busy avoiding them as much as possible - there's just too many people and too much excitement for an old person like me.

So I spent some time with my pinhole camera this weekend. I made it from the beautiful package of glowsticks Chris sent me. And I got some exciting results so I think I'll do more of that tomorrow.

Alrighty, love all you guys!

<3 and peace to you

No comments: