Friday, August 3, 2007

Withered arms and the Holy Grail

Hey all

No Grandma, we did not get pictures of the naked man. I did, however, get pictures of St. Vincent´s withered arm. I looked all over the internet and I believe it is St. Vincent Ferrer´s arm but I have no idea why it is here in Valencia and not with the rest of his body.

I spent almost all day yesterday in the Mediterranean Sea. Very warm and clear water. Valencia is also a Port for the America´s Cup so there were lots of sail boats and spectators. And topless women. Are all the beaches in Europe topless? Or is it just Spain? Whatever, it was wonderful to be in salt water again, although I prefer the waves at home and less boobies.

Today´s agenda includes searching for the Holy Grail which is supposed to be in some church here in Valencia. :)

2 comments:

Bryan said...

You have definitely made me want to go to Valencia now. You can guess my reasoning. ;-) Anywho, I can't wait until you get back here to the States.

Bryan said...

I wonder if being spanish majors in Spain would attract the same type of people as english majors here. I'm glad you're have a great time.