Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tea and Crumpets

No, I will not be coming home from Britain with a belly button ring like I did last time. London is still my favorite city. I was here 7 years ago and just like last time, a week goes by too quickly. I'm not sick of traveling. I'm already looking forward to future trips abroad. I've met the kindest people on this trip and I've had fun with my friends. Next time, you should come with me! I'll be back in Davis next week and in Encinitas soon after. Thanks for reading! Cheers!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

I know you're back here in the States, so where are all your pics and stories from London? I'm getting impatient! ;) Anywho, see you later this week.

Bryn said...

SORRY! The move is taking a long time so I stopped dealing with the photos. I should have them up by Thanksgiving! I'll let you know first when they are done!

Unknown said...

Hi Bryn,

Nothing new in all this time? Come on Bryn, we know you're good for it. We miss you sweetie.