Monday, July 16, 2007

Alex and Emmy Wedding

Last Friday, July 13th, Bryan and I left for Livermore to hang out with family a little before going off to Alex and Emmy's wedding. YAY! I love my Livermore family! Thanks Anne and Dan for once again, feeding and sheltering me! The Loyola's adopted me when I worked and lived with them in Livermore. This is a photo of their front yard which they've been working diligently on. It's very beautiful as you can see.Saturday morning, Bryan and I got all dressed up for the wedding. Then we drove down to Santa Clara.
Michael Dan introduced us to his wife Mary. Now Michael and I talk via aim a bit. I knew when they got engaged and I believe I even asked if they had a date set and Bryan also tried to get the details from him, but they didn't tell us they eloped till now. I don't think it's supposed to be a secret after you elope, but these things are probably more fun to explain in person. Congrats guys!
And here's the newest newlywed couple!
The reception was lovely! Good food, old friends and Bulgarian folk dances. This photo is all the UC Davis people. Michael, Bryan, Alex and I are the physics graduates all grown up.
Congrats to all the newlyweds!

I'm leaving in 60 minutes for LAX and then I'll be meeting up with Billy in Amsterdam! I should get dressed now!

No comments: