Thursday, July 26, 2007

Interlaken, Switzerland

Hey Grandma,

You're the only one I know for sure reading this so this one is for you! I love you! It's very difficult typing on a Swiss keyboard bc they have many different characters like ö䨣 all over the place. I'm in Interlaken, Switzerland which is by far the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Tomorrow, we go to Paris. Sorry I can't send you more pictures but I will share them with you if I come home... The Alps are indescribable. You should look up Jungfraujoch up on the internet - that's where we went yesterday. I might not go see Dierk in Dresden this trip bc I might go to Spain and Portugal instead. We should visit Dierk together in October.

Love,
Bryn

4 comments:

Michael said...

I hope you post pictures when you get back! Have fun! :)

Bryan said...

I think you should fly back in October and visit Dierk as well. :-) I'm glad all is well and that you're having a blast. Have a lovely time in Paris. Make sure you see the Louvre!

carolyn kimball said...

wow, i don't know if my other three comments went through or not, but i decided to get a google account. i don't know if that means i now have a "blog" or not? let me know if you get this and if you got the other three! i LOVE the pictures you and chris did send. give him my love and keep some for yourself!

Bryn said...

I will definitely post more pics after I have a chance to go through them. I'm going to the Louvre tomorrow but I walked around it tonight! I'm very excited. Hi Grandma! Don't send love, send $$$!