Friday, July 27, 2007

Paris

I definitely could have stayed the whole month in Switzerland, but I would probably have run out of money. Canyoning was very cool. And scary. I jumped off a tall waterfall. I'm now in Paris and it's beautiful. I practiced some french pronounciation and a lovely lady on the train from Geneva helped with other useful phrases and pronounciation. Bill and I walked around till very late tonight and had a super good time viewing the city night life. I'm so glad I decided to do this trip. I can't wait to come back here after learning more language.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Paris is an awesome city. I'm glad you're enjoying it. You were saying how Switzerland was awesome for it's food. Well, Paris tops all other culinarily inclined cities by 100 fold. If you have a chance check out http://www.davidlebovitz.com because he lists so many amazing culinary adventures in Paris alone. Long story short, go to as many patisseries and chocolateries as possible. :-) Have a wonderful and yummy time in Paris.