Sunday, September 7, 2008

Herrnhut

Herrnhut is super small and I love it. Townsfolk are even friendly which I wasn´t expecting. It´s very much like a small town in California, with people saying gute morgen to you as you walk by.

Nadia had told me that the graveyard here is her favorite and it´s my favorite now too. After church (very charismatic), I walked around town a little and went and found the cemetery. As I walked onto the grounds I just had a wonderful feeling that´s difficult to describe. It was very welcoming and beautiful. I think I found my favorite place for chillin. It´s on top of a hill and so you look down at all the surrounding towns. Very nice.

I´m about to go play fussball (soccer). The castle is the place to be since most YWAMers use it for a meeting place. Thus fussball and frisbee will be in my backyard.

Ciao for now.

5 comments:

mamajo said...

Hey cutie, That's so cool. I have been wanting to visit the Herrnhut cemetery since reading about it. Another pic u could post? Did u c Count Zinzendorf's (sp?) grave?
Well, you're very sweet about the dancing, but I do think I'm probably rather comical to watch. But hey, at least I'm doing it. So Trav and I set Gramma up so she can check your blog and write comments. We'll make sure she keeps up with it. She is a way cool granny. & u r just way cool! luv ya, auntie

Bryn said...

I can´t post any of my own photos yet because my laptop power supply will not work here. So I haven´t turned on my computer in case I need it for an emergency. I´m using one of the community computers and they are super slow. Good job on taking care of gramma. Gramma - you will have to teach mom how to use the computer to talk to me. Thanks!

mamajo said...

Ya, I understand. Plus I can just go online to look at pictures of the graveyard. Travis or I will show your mom how to write to you. I think she will enjoy it. okladyiloveyoubyebye

gramma said...

hey bryn, this is granmama. I don't know what I'm doing, so what else is new? I will get your mom to write to you. She's baby sitting Lea's kids until
3:00 or so? Right now it's 2:30, so I may see her soon. I'll have her blog you as soon as I can get her to? I am feeling about 100% better. The meds really creeped me out and did horrible things to my brain. Travis is helping me declutter, and I am stoked at the great job he is doing. Whatza name of the graveyard? I want to look it up, too. Glad you're having a great time. Miss you & luv you very very much. Hasta la!

mamajo said...

showed gramma a site with lots of pictures of herrnhut, ywam base, graveyard, etc. very cool. how's the program going? und how r your roomies? praying 4 u. luv auntie